LOCATION : SF BAY AREA
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
Intempt's Sales Team seeks to enable a wide variety of digital marketers to turn data into action. Focused on our customers' long term goals, we become a true partner through deep empathy in order to grow our economic relationship over the customer lifecycle. We challenge, we teach and we learn in order to provide expertise that pushes companies towards their goals. It is our job to acquire and cultivate relationships with customers that range from midsize to Fortune 5000 organizations through proactive targeted efforts by effectively aligning our resources to their needs. Our typical customer spends anywhere from 5 to 25 million in digital marketing and is actively growing their marketing technology stack.
- Responsible for New Annual Recurring Revenue
- Works with medium-sized or fast-growing businesses
- Works with high velocity of deals and new logos
- Manages territory pipeline and forecasts accurately
- Hunter mentality - builds their own pipeline/dealflow
- Effectively manages the buy/sell process
- Qualifies deals and gets to decisions quickly
- Builds relationships with senior Executives and line-of-business in accounts
- Educates customers on the changing digital marketing landscape
- Understands the business direction and goals of the accounts as a whole
- Helps customers understand the competitive landscape to best assess their needs
- Minimum of 2-3 years of successful account development and closing experience, ideally with SaaS technology
- Experience managing complex sales and evaluation cycles
- Experience negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level Executives
- Hunter mentality - generate and nurture opportunities through your network
- Experience independently running a great executive meeting
- You are coachable and willing to learn new skills
- You are self-motivated, hardworking and proactive
- Experience selling or buying personalization technology a huge plus
Why work at Intempt?
- You're interested in profit sharing at an early (seed stage) startup
- You're interested in boosting your career growth by delivering on a big responsibility at an innovative startup
- You're interested in a flexible work and vacation schedule
How to Apply
We like to keep the core team small, automate as much as possible with robots, build great software, and enjoy our work. Those are the things we optimize for. If that sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d encourage you to get in touch! Just drop us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who would be a great fit - maybe send them a link to this page?