LOCATION : REMOTE
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
Intempt is a data automation platform designed for growth marketers and data engineers to optimize customer acquisition, conversion, and retention. We believe that the world needs more relevant and less spammy customer experiences while giving companies full ownership of their customer data.
With Intempt, you can seamlessly deliver real-time experiences across the entire customer’s journey by using our data unification tools, 1:1 personalization, and omnichannel journey orchestration, all backed by robust metrics.
About The Role
- The Intempt Marketing team is hiring for an innovative person to own Intempt’s brand presence across all social and digital platforms and define our organic and paid social, ads and content strategy. The right person would be an agile marketer who is comfortable with an evolving team structure, and willing and able to put on many hats. We’re looking for someone who is hungry to experiment with new channels, formats, and content, but can also set specific KPIs and measure performance and progress against them. You will be part of a fast-growing, fast-moving team at Intempt that is defining a new category/space. Our social and blog and syndicated content presence will be the face of the Intempt’s brand as well as a major channel to drive brand awareness and leads.
What You’ll Do
- Working with the Head of Product, define a content, social media and ads strategy (including channels, content formats, and cadence of output) that ladders up to overall content and marketing objectives
- Produce or work with content creators to co-produce text, image, video and blog posts across all social channels, including thought leadership, product spotlights, customer stories, company news, and more
- Own and manage Intempt SEO, SEM, paid media, and PPC acquisition strategy, budget, and vendor relationships
- Own social media management across channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Maintain a regular cadence and consistency of output while maintaining content quality and brand identity
- With the Head of Product, establish clear, measurable KPIs that measure the effectiveness of social media strategy, and track and regularly report on performance of channels, content formats, content types, and more
- Maintain brand voice, personality, and consistency across all social/digital platforms
- Leverage ads, content and social media as a continuous, connected way to engage with our online audience/followers, by responding to questions, addressing comments or concerns, and maintaining an active presence across all channels
- Collaborate with the Head of Product on paid social strategy, including text, image, video, etc., ad campaigns across channels
- Work on how to contribute to organic content outside of social
- Act as a key in-house writing/editing expert to support production of copy for website, product, promotion, organic channels, etc.
- Source opportunities for content partnerships/cross-promotion and -publication with media, bloggers, tech partners, and more
- Play a key role in developing channel/distribution strategy to ensure that content is reaching the widest, most relevant audience possible
- Contribute creative ideas and brainstorming to brand marketing initiatives, including brand videos, podcast content, campaigns, and more
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of professional experience writing for blog and social media for hyper relevant SaaS, consumer tech, or B2B brands
- 1-2 years of experience with paid growth programs including Google, Linkedin ads, remarketing, and PPC campaigns
- Intellectually curious – eager to grapple with an undefined software category and helping establish Intempt as a thought leader in the customer data tech space
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of SEO best practices and technical instrumentation
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable working at early-stage startup pace
- Eye for user flow & visual design
- Must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively to the team
- Passion for CRM, A/B testing, and user engagement
- Self-starter – motivated to find solutions, propose ideas, and always optimize
Why work at Intempt?
- You're interested in profit sharing at an early (seed stage) startup
- You're interested in boosting your career growth by delivering on a big responsibility at an innovative startup
- You're interested in a flexible work and vacation schedule
How to Apply
We like to keep the core team small, automate as much as possible with robots, build great software, and enjoy our work. Those are the things we optimize for. If that sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d encourage you to get in touch! Just drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who would be a great fit - maybe send them a link to this page?