Our Growth OS solution helps brands grow their revenues by managing the explosion in new customer types, motivations, and infidelity. We identify the customer across channels, predict the outcome most likely to occur for each customer, and make it easy for the marketer to personalize, communicate and analyze their communication. Intempt can deliver hyper-personalization at scale.
As a technical marketing manager at Intempt, you would evangelize our platform to both technical and non-technical audiences by expressing the Growth OS capabilities via multiple content channels and performing live demo sessions with our potential customers. This role will also require leveraging our social media (via posts and videos) and organic content channels (like our website) to build brand awareness while scaling customer acquisition.
If you are just as happy talking to and teaching others as you are heads down learning and using the technology, and value lots of ownership in your work, then Intempt is your home.
- Thought leadership: Teach our audiences about Growth OS and how it can be valuable to them, introducing them to new concepts which can help them achieve their goals
- Demos & presentations: Showcase the capabilities of Intempt for the use cases that our audiences care about
- Technical content: Produce technical content such as demos, videos, tutorials, guides
- Social media execution: Be ready to execute a product evangelism campaigns on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Product management support: write product specifications and user stories for the selected product features
- Influencing roadmap: get feedback from the market and our customers and make informed recommendations to suggest new features and improvements to our platform
- Hands-on technical experience deploying, configuring, and implementing SaaS tools
- Technical background or good understanding of application development; familiarity with databases and event tracking is a plus
- Experience in developing demos, guides, videos, technical collateral, ROI/value-oriented assessments, etc.
- You possess an uncanny ability to represent the voice of the customer in everything you do
- You have strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills—so much so that you can take even the most complex processes and technologies and translate them into simple and digestible content (written, graphical, architectural, and verbal)
- Your work ethic, time-management skills, and ability to multitask are admirable, and you can juggle multiple projects on an ongoing basis without breaking a sweat or dropping the ball
Benefits - what we offer in return
- Joining a high-growth startup on the first floor
- Competitive compensation with a generous vacation and freedom culture
- Fully remote with flexible working cadence
- Ownership of your work, collaboration with a close team, and direct access to founders and what it’s like to build a startup
If you are interested, please submit your CV here.