LOCATION : ANYWHERE
JOB TYPE : CONTRACT
Intempt Technologies employs cutting-edge technology and agile methodologies to develop vibrant web applications from the ground up.
Day to day, you will be responsible for all front end aspects, from designing complex applications to ensuring a positive user experience by analyzing code.
- Architect, design, develop, and assist in the development of web application to support internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions
- Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Research and develop new web and mobile technology applications to improve user interface
- Design, code, and manage automated test scripts, continuous builds, and deployment
- Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a lean/agile development environment with remote teams
- Solid communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Knowledge of client-side single-page applications using modern frameworks like Vue.JS
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Prior experience in building enterprise analytics front ends
- Portfolio on GitHub or other platform
Why work at Intempt?
- You're interested in profit sharing at an early (seed stage) startup
- You're interested in boosting your career growth by delivering on a big responsibility at an innovative startup
- You're interested in a flexible work and vacation schedule
How to Apply
We like to keep the core team small, automate as much as possible with robots, build great software, and enjoy our work. Those are the things we optimize for. If that sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d encourage you to get in touch!Just drop us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who would be a great fit - maybe send them a link to this page?