LOCATION : ANYWHERE
JOB TYPE : PART TIME
The Intempt Design team is looking for an outstanding human interface designer for our web apps. The designer will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences based on product requirements. Deliverables include design mockups, prototyping, production of visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation. The candidate must flourish in a fast paced, ever-changing, and deadline driven environment. The designer needs to be a natural diplomat who can thrive in a cross-functional team environment. The designer will work with the key stakeholders in a given project to make sure that it meets the business and marketing requirements as well as Apple standards in quality and customer experience. The projects will range from very focused and requirements driven to experimental prototypes and proof of concepts. A candidate must be a natural collaborator and a great communicator, able to develop and present design ideas in a small team environment. Prior experience working within a technical environment is a key requirement. Candidates should possess exceptional visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principles. The applicant must have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, candidates must be able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. Strong communication skills and ability to stay highly organized are critical. Interest in emerging technologies in web, mobile, and other devices is required. A candidate should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for web applications.
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools.
- Icon design and 3D experience is a plus.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment. Excellent collaboration skills.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique.
- 3+ years work experience creating world-class user interface design in web, mobile-web, and iOS app experiences.
Why work at Intempt?
- You're interested in profit sharing at an early (seed stage) startup
- You're interested in boosting your career growth by delivering on a big responsibility at an innovative startup
- You're interested in a flexible work and vacation schedule
How to Apply
We like to keep the core team small, automate as much as possible with robots, build great software, and enjoy our work. Those are the things we optimize for. If that sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d encourage you to get in touch!Just drop us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who would be a great fit - maybe send them a link to this page?