LOCATION : REMOTE
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
At Intempt, we are passionate about helping CX (customer experience) teams connect with their customers needs in real time!
In this endeavor, we seek passionate and industrious Solutions Engineers ready to join a growing business to drive technical success in product implementation and adoption.
Solutions Engineers are chartered with driving technical success and adoption of our most strategic enterprise customers. The Intempt product is a powerful platform, but it is the implementation that propels the highest customer outcomes. Solutions Engineers take responsibility in owning Intempt solution patterns and consultation as trusted advisors to the enterprise customer base.
The Solutions Engineer is a key driver in the creation and prioritization of the core product roadmap, enabling and ensuring our valued customers successfully leverage Intempt. Prototyping, developing and sharing unique tailored solutions via workshops and collateral - both internally and externally - helps both Intempt, and the depth of your own solution mastery.
A key responsibility will be to lead, evaluate and contribute to our customer’s design efforts and advising customers on topics including vision, strategy and best practices for deployment of Intempt products, increasing adoption of Intempt products, and metrics for measuring the effectiveness of Intempt product deployments.
An ideal background includes previous experience in a development and consulting role. The candidate is a seasoned professional with strong technical and business architecture experience to support the full Intempt product scope. Excellent relationship skills and the ability to partner across customer and Intempt will be critical to support delivery of a successful customer experience.
The role consists of
- Be a Trusted Advisor; engage with our customers’ CX and business stakeholders to provide high-quality technical solutions and product training to drive successful customer outcomes
- Link CX business processes with product technical solutions
- Execute delivery methodology to drive projects to completion on time and on budget
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive successful resolution
- Aid in the development of detailed CX blueprint and project retrospective
- Partner with Intempt Management and other internal roles to understand project goals and deliverables
- Create and increase reusability of solutions content (blog posts, workshop tutorials, etc), tooling, and internal projects
- Work with Engineering to track and resolve feature requests and bugs
- Ability to communicate effectively to both the technology and business stakeholders
- 2+ years professional experience as a full-stack web/mobile developer
- Keen awareness of sensitive client topics and the ability tactfully solve client problems
- Knowledge of Android or iOS development a major plus
- Recommended proficiency in a backend framework (i.e. node, Rails, Django, etc.) and keen understanding of how to use API’s.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with Senior Executives and technical and non-technical team members
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on project management of large and small initiatives
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high-level of attention to detail
- Ability to quickly define dependencies, issues, and outline mitigation plans against risks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions
Nice to have
- Familiarity in Retail/e-Commerce/SaaS/Hospitality/Media deployments
- Project management experience
Why work at Intempt?
- You're interested in profit sharing at an early (seed stage) startup
- You're interested in boosting your career growth by delivering on a big responsibility at an innovative startup
- You're interested in a flexible work and vacation schedule
How to Apply
We like to keep the core team small, automate as much as possible with robots, build great software, and enjoy our work. Those are the things we optimize for. If that sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d encourage you to get in touch! Just drop us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who would be a great fit - maybe send them a link to this page?